When it comes to Great quality local wholesome food you won’t really get much better than The Round O, situated on the top of Flower Hill in Navan.
For nearly fifty years now they’ve been producing top quality food with an influence of Indian and European keeping their customers happy young and old alike with owner Mark Keenan and Head Chef Eddie Carolan behind the wheel.
And indeed in this landmark public house with it’s very fast pace environment they required a sturdy, secure and trustworthy ePOS system that can keep up with the demands that the Round O requires on a daily basis.
With One Tap Stock giving them up to the minute detailed reporting with pinpoint accuracy on percentages and Cost of Sales they’re in safe hands.
For more than six years now Costa Systems have been The Round O’s first choice for ePOS systems with the adaptability and functionality that their environment deems necessary.
Costa Systems have been supporting The Round O with their hardware and our Hospitality One Tap Software for the past six years now. Just recently The Round O have upgraded their ePOS with the latest version of One Tap from (v 12.03 to v 17.02)
With the latest version of One Tap they get all the benefits of One Tap with the added extras such as:
- Drop Down lists on touch screens for example Gins now if they touch the gin button a drop down list will appear with all the gins available, this is helpful especially with when you have a limited amount of space on the touch screen for buttons.
- New updated Hand Held terminals supported with Android, sharper, clearer, more durable, more responsive also these terminals support both Wi-Fi and 3G network this can become very helpful especially during big events when outside where a Wi-Fi network may not reach
- One Tap Combo’s giving the ability to offer for example “Pint & Burger €10.00” during a certain time of a day and having it report correctly at end of day.
- Like wise Mix and Match different VAT Rates like food and beverage with the VAT breakdown implemented correctly on the receipt for the customer.
- Control over printers, individual items print from which ever terminal to print which ever printer. This can become useful giving versatility with the ability of being able to point certain items to only print to certain printers for example you may only want draught products to print out of one printer and bottled beers to print out of another.
- The ability to fully integrate with Paymentsence giving a more efficient transaction with less human error with credit card transactions.
- One Tap’s new Database requires less maintenance, thus allowing One Tap to run in the background more efficiently and effectively, giving a smoother running operation over all.
A few words by Eddie head chef:
“I’ve been working with Costa Systems now since we first installed it back in 2013, I’ve found it to be a very reliable system, the hand held terminals really speed things up and improve the efficiency of service in the restaurant. One Tap has great reporting benefits too, you can really scrutinise every item and see which products are effecting my gross profit. I’m delighted Mark decided to stay with Costa Systems”
Having supported The Round O over the past six years, Costa Systems are delighted that they’ve made the right choice in their ePOS system with Costa Systems supporting them all the way for the foreseeable future. Well done guys.
If you would like to make the right choice for ePOS in hospitality,catering, fashion or retail industries call us on 046 903 6061 or 1890 200 925, email firstname.lastname@example.org