We’ve been extremely busy this month with a number of restaurant epos system installs which we completed just in time for the busy Christmas period. One of which was American style barbecue food eatery Paris Texas Bar and Smokehouse in Kilkenny. This is a really busy spot in one of Irelands busiest cities.
Paris Texas Bar needed to upgrade their existing system, simplify the ordering process for their floor staff, save time and maximize revenue. How did we do this? We streamlined their system by installing: 3 tills, 1 main server, 2 kitchen printers, 4 handheld ordering tablets to print orders directly to the kitchen and a separate drinks printer for the bar. This way order taking is more efficient and faster than writing handheld dockets, which then have to be entered onto a screen, creating double the amount of work for floor staff. Nobody wants that!
We help to make systems more productive and leaner for our customers. We understand that with the right systems and procedures in place, we can help restaurants to operate more efficiently.
Have a look at the benefits of our bespoke Epos systems for your business below;
- Handheld Ordering Devices can increase sales through better and faster customer service.
- Waiting staff can be prompted to ask customers for their side dishes or how they want their steak cooked.
- Easy tracking and recording of all orders to prevent possible losses on sales revenue.
- Using tablets can increase revenue and opportunities for upselling especially for less experienced or new staff.
- Staff can be alerted when a menu item is sold out.
- Kitchen orders are seamlessly sent directly to the kitchen for faster food preparation.
- Drinks orders print at the bar for faster delivery.
- Waiting staff can remain on the floor and continue to take food and drinks orders until the food is served.
- Possible 20% reduction in floor staff, saving your business money.
- Faster service can lead to an increase in table turnover and increase revenue for your bottom line.
- Each order is sent directly to the till so drinks, desserts, teas and coffees are accurately recorded for the final bill.
- Less room for human error and less shrinkage for your business.
At the end of the day, you need to ensure that the nerve center of your business is functioning in an efficient way to make your business as profitable as possible. We can help you to do this with our expertise and know-how. If you’re in the market for an ePOS system and want to talk to the experts, call us on 1890 200 925 today.