Everyone loves a great day at the races especially when things are going your way. and with The Curragh Fronting of the sport’s biggest ever capital development projects with its new upgrade holding a captive audience of up to 30,000 people, The Curragh is certainly the ideal location to fulfill that day. Spanning across four floors the new stand is a marvel piece of architecture containing 1,400 tonnes of structural steel, 8,900 tonnes of precast concrete, and boasting 4,300 square metres of glazing.
So when it came to the right ePOS System to deliver what the customer expects in The Curragh, they chose the right people for the job.
Costa Systems deliver high end dynamic software and hardware solutions for such large catering events, and with our head office software solutions our clients have the ability and versatility to access their back office from any other location, allowing them to continually make updates and changes to their ePOS Systems. Likewise with Costa Systems software solutions they can access receive up to the minute pinpoint accurate reporting, all from their own phone.
On The Curragh we installed:
- Over thirty all in one POS bank systems (with the flexibility to be located in different locations (only one power lead required) for parties etc.
- Over fifteen hand held terminals supported by android, greatly improving efficiency when ordering from the table.
- Over fifteen production printers, again greatly improving the production of food and drinks despiece.
- Up to the minute Cloud Reporting, allowing instant access to required reports direct to your phone where required.
- Integrated payment solutions greatly improving the speed in which a traction complets, also eliminating the chance of human error with credit card transactions.
- R.A.I.D.1 Server, meaning that the database is mirrored identical so should the unthinkable happen, the business can continue as if nothing ever happened.
We would like to thank The Curragh for taking a long hard think about which company was going to embrace this task and they know that they can rest assured that with our corporate onsite and remote support they have made the right choice.
If you are interested in getting a FREE demonstration with Costa Systems to see the full potential of what we offer your business, with the adaptability and flexibility of our systems and services, why not contact us 046 9036061 or 1890 200 25 Email firstname.lastname@example.org .