We recently installed Costa Point Of Sale Solution for The Bay Tree Restaurant which is part of Belvedere House, a busy upmarket guesthouse and restaurant near the Cooley Mountains in County Louth. The Bay Tree has won numerous awards for their food, such as Best Restaurant in Leinster 2015, three years in a row, as well as being featured in the prestigious UK & Ireland Michelin Guide.
The owners recently completed renovations in preparation for the upcoming hectic Summer season. They were aware that during busy times, having one point of sale could slow things down for customers and cause unwanted delays, so we fitted a second compact Epos system to help streamline their business and to speed up table turnover. We also installed an additional kitchen printer and a thermal receipt printer.
Features of the POS system;
- Low-Power High-Performance Intel® Celeron® J1900 Quad-Core Processor
- 15” or 19.5″ Bezel-Free True-Flat PCAP Touch Display with LED Backlight
- Multiple I/O Interfaces for Peripherals
- Flexible Deployment on a Counter or a Wall
- Optimized specifically for Hospitality Businesses
Remember all of the features mentioned are designed to make your life easier when running your restaurant, so you have less downtime and increase productivity. Call us now to book your Epos assessment on 1890 200 925.