Do you own a coffee shop or cafe? Are you doing your research on coffee shop POS systems and wondering what exactly you need? We’ve spent a lot of time talking to coffee business owners over the years and we know what they want from a POS system.
There’s a lot of jargon and information out there on the internet, that’s why we’ve created a simple guide to help you. If you want to compete with larger coffee chains, you’ll need an ePOS system that is robust, fast and reliable with no downtime.
When your business is running smoothly and efficiently that means fewer headaches for everyone, so you’re not running around like a busy fool! Remember your till system should be able to grow and scale as your business does. Here are some questions you should ask when shopping around for your Epos system for your coffee shop.
7 Questions to ask
- Does the system have a customer relationship management tool? (CRM)
- Is your POS support outsourced to a foreign country or is it in-house?
- What if my coffee shops grows?
- Does the system have a drag & drop split bill facility for groups?
- Does the POS system have seamless credit card integration?
- Is there an online ordering facility? (this sector is forecast to grow up to 60% over the next few years!)
- Will the system do loyalty cards and gift cards?
What our ePOS can give you;
-Split bill facility with drag & drop: for restaurants and cafes.
-Cloud-based access from anywhere: perfect for any business owner on the go.
-Pay-at-table technology: speed up table turnover rate and increase profitability.
-Credit card integration: less room for staff errors and undercharging.
-24/7 support 365 days a year: our team of technicians are always on call to help (remotely or in person)
-Emailing receipts: handy for corporate customers with expense accounts.
We have years of experience dealing with ePOS solutions for small, medium and large scale coffee chains like: Urban Health in Ranelagh, Brambles nationwide and Esquires. Remember all of the features mentioned are designed to make your life easier when running your coffee shop. Call now to book your complimentary custom Epos assessment or to get your copy of our brochure on 1890 200 925.