Do you have your loyalty program connected to your POS System? If you run a restaurant or cafe, you may already have a customer loyalty program in place to reward your best customers. So far, so good. Loyalty cards can help to boost business, but why would you link it to your POS system? What are the benefits for you as a business owner? Why run a loyalty program through your POS instead of just stamping loyalty cards by hand?
Here are 5 reasons why.
1. Build a proper database of your customers through your POS and keep them in the loop about special offers and promotions, Running you customer loyalty through your POS System makes sense, which leads us on to our next point.
2. Highly-engaged customers buy 90% more often and spend 60% more per transaction so it’s worth putting in the effort!
3. Your POS system can generate reports and look at member vs non-member spending. Did you know that when it comes to acquiring new customers it’s anywhere from 5 to 25 times more expensive than keeping your existing customers?
4. You can use social media to build rapport with customers through your database, making it a valuable tool. Think about it, emails targeted to your loyalty card holders will have a significantly higher open rate because they’re actively interested in what you have to say. They want to hear about special offers and promotions, that’s why they signed up in the first place!
5. Encourage social sharing, let customers know if you have a designated hashtag next time they visit, increased social sharing will help to advertise your business for free. Who wouldn’t want that?
If you’re doing research on coffee shop POS systems and wondering what exactly you need, be sure to check out our other recent post. We’ve spent a lot of time talking to hospitality professionals over the years and we know what they want from a POS system. We don’t do one size fits all Epos systems, we give you the exact modules you need, for your business. For more information call us on 1890 200 925.