Transfers are used to move stock from one branch to another.
Creating a Transfer
1. From the Transaction Screen, scan in the items you would like to transfer and enter their quantities.
2. Press the Transfer button.
3. Next, select which Branch you would like to transfer to and enter a Reference.
4. Press the OK button.
5. Two receipts will now be printed from your receipt printer; One each for the source and destination branches.
Confirming a Transfer
1. From the Transaction Screen, press the Manager button
2. Press the Transfers button on the lower part of the screen
1. Next, scan in the barcode from the transfer receipt that was printed when the transfer was created
2. Once the transfer is found, you can now book in the transfer
3. Enter the quantities you have received
4. Click the OK button to confirm the transfer