Gift vouchers are used so that a customer can purchase a voucher, of a certain value, to use in the shop that it was purchased from.
Gift Vouchers work over multiple branches
They are created and redeemed on Point of Sale.
To create a Gift Voucher-
1. From the Transaction Screen, press Gift Voucher (F8)
2. Enter a value for the Gift Voucher and press OK
3. The Voucher will now be added to the transaction screen
4. Continue with your chosen method of payment
To redeem a Gift Voucher-
1. From the Transaction Screen, add the items to the list that you would like to redeem the voucher to
2. From the Tenders at the lower part of the screen, select Voucher
3. Scan in the barcode on the Gift Voucher, or type in the Serial Number
This will apply the whole value of the Gift Voucher to the transaction. If you want to apply only part of the Gift Voucher, first use another method of payment and then scan in the barcode from the Gift Voucher. Any change will be issued as a new Gift Voucher.